How to Fill Bank Details Collection Form:
- In this application from a beneficiary, the farmer has to fill the details like
- District Name: write the applicant district name
- Mandal Name: write the name of the Mandal
- Village name: write the name of the village
- Farmer name: mention the name of the farmer
- Father/Husband Name: name of the applicant father/husband
- Aadhar number: mention the Aadhar card number
- P.P.B number:
- Mobile number: applicants mobile number
- Bank name: specify the details of the bank
- Branch name: mention the bank branch name
- Bank account number: specify the bank account details
- IFSC code: 11 digit IFSC code of the bank
- Signature of the farmer: make the sign of the farmer
Procedure to fill Aadhaar Authentication form:
The first applicant has to make a signature in the space given in the form
Then fill in the basic information of the applicant farmer like
- Name of the farmer
- Father/husband name
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Village name
- Mandal name
- District name
After the completion of form filling, hand over this form to the concerned Agriculture Extension Officer. Then they will check the details of the applicant and add the farmer’s name to the beneficiary list.
About Rythu Bandhu: The state government of Telangana has launched a farmer’s welfare scheme known as “Rythu Bandhu”. The key objective of this scheme is to offer financial support of 5000/- for every acre of land they own. Therefore the state government released Rs 5,290 crore rupees to support the investment. Thus the beneficiaries of this scheme will be aided twice a year, for Rabi (Yasangi) and Kharif (Rainy) seasons.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant farmers should satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to gain the assistance of the scheme.
- The farmer would have their own farming land
- The farmer should be a marginal and small farmer
- The farmer essential be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- This scheme is not valid for commercial farmers.
Necessary Documents: TS farmers who are interested to apply for the Rythu Bandhu, The following documents are mandatory.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- BPL certificate
- Bank account details
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
Major Benefits of TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme:
- As per the Govt rules, Rs 5,000 per every acre per season will be provided to more than 60 lakh farmers in the State for the present financial year
- Telangana state government will release Rs 7,000 crore for the execution of Rythu Bandhu before June 2020
- Rythu Samanvaya Samiti will give this aid to the farmers through online mode. Agriculture Extension Officers (AEOs) are steadily monitoring the Rythu Bandhu cheques distribution at all rural / village levels.