How to fill the Aadhar Data Update/Correction Form:
Download the form from the below-given link or download it absolutely free from the official website of UIDAI’s (Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Then applicants have to select the field for update/correction
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Then mention the Aadhar number
- Next mention the personal details such as
- Resident’s Name
- Gender Male/Female/Transgender
- Date of Birth
- Address C/O Details C/o ( ) D/o ( ) S/o ( ) W/o ( ) H/o ( ) (mark tick in the respective field)
- Guardian/ Parent/Spouse Name
- House / Building/Apartment
- Village/Town /City
- District Post Office
- Pin code
- Mobile No (mandatory)
- E-Mail (optional)
- Details of the supporting documents submitted
- Details of the introducer/head of the family details
- Thumb imprint/Signature of the applicant
- Time and Date of the enrolment
- Then send this correction form to UIDAI’s address along with necessary documents. If you want to change the address on the Aadhar card through the post.
- Applicants have to visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
- (post offices) and fill the Aadhaar card Update/ correction form to update any other information
- You have to submit related documents to show the update appeal/request is valid and the particulars provided are genuine.
- After the successful submission of the Aadhar Data Update/correction application form. The applicant receives an Acknowledge message on their registered mobile number
- Thereafter your new updated Aadhar card will be sent to your address within a few days through the post.
Instructions to the Applicant for Aadhar Card Correction Form
however the Aadhaar enrolment and correction forms are easy to fill, the applicant must remember some important things before filling the application form
- Make sure that the particulars are entered in capital letters only
- If you are requesting correction on the DOB (Date of Birth), do remember that the correction/changes can be made only once
- mobile number is mandatory to enter in the application
- The documents stated as proof must be the same while submitting the form
- People have to pay a fee of ₹ 50 for Aadhaar data correction/update in Aadhar enrolment centers such as post offices
- A person can change as many details updated as you want to at a single time
- In the case of corrections for an address change, mention the new details alone. Do not write any information about the old address
Importance of Aadhar Card: this card is a universally accepted identity proof and serves as a single document that can work as identity proof, address proof, and age proof. Like PAN Card, Passport, now Aadhar has become an important document in everyone’s life. It is made compulsory for most government funding schemes. Therefore it is necessary for every citizen in India. Because most of the govt subsidies are distributed directly into the bank account of beneficiaries linked with Aadhar card number.
Why the Aadhar card is necessary: this card plays an important role in everyone’s life.
- it is necessary to take LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) subsidy connection
- It is necessary for PDS schemes to gain subsidy on ration and kerosene
- It is compulsory for Pensioners to take pensions
- It is necessary for opening bank accounts in any bank in India
- It is mandatory for mobile and internet connections/for the registration of deaths
- It is required for EPF withdrawal, transfer
- It is Compulsory for passport applications or renewal of the passport.
Hence, even though there are alternatives to identity proof. Aadhar card has the highest importance because of the biometric and demographic data. However, the information given in this article is useful for those who want an update on making corrections to their Aadhar Card.