Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur Distt. Hamirpur. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 10.04.2021 to 09.05.2021 till 11:59 PM.
Advertisement No. 37-1/ 2021
Total Posts – 379
- Staff Nurse – 90
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 100
- Bee Keeper – 04
- Development Officer (Sericulture) – 02
- Maintenance Supervisor – 01
- Accountant – 02
- Auction Recorder – 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Electrician – 02
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology) – 01
- Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) – 23
- Law Officer – 01
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 29
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 06
- Steno-Typist – 03
- Laboratory Assistant – 06
- Ophthalmic Officer – 02
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 06
- Hostel Supdt.-cum-PTI – 03
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Officer (P&A) – 01
- Junior Technician (Tailor Master) – 01
- Asst Superintendent Jail/Welfare Officer-cum-Asst Superintendent Jail – 04
- Fireman – 43
- Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Centre – 01
- Clerk – 10
- Language Teacher – 09
- Hostel Warden – 02
- Press Duftry – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -10
- Data Entry Operator – 03
i. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of Essential Qualifications, experience, etc.
shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
ii. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate will be final.
iii. Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualifications by the stipulated date is
on the candidate and in the absence of proof the date as mentioned on the face of the certificate/ degree or the date
of issue of certificate/degree shall be taken as the date of acquiring essential qualification.
iv. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular
qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is
required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under
which it has been so treated, otherwise the ORA is liable to be rejected.