Many candidates are not aware of the newly introduced EWS Quota. So in order to provide all details in this article we are going to share EWS Form PDF and ews certificate online complete details. You are eligible for the Economically Weaker Section certificate or not, it totally depends on the Income and assets of your family. So check the eligibility criteria and apply for the EWS Certificate.
Central and State Governments are providing huge employment opportunities and many jobs. But so many people below the Economically Weaker Section are unable to get government jobs. Because they belong to the general caste category. So for the upliftment of all weaker sections in the general category. The central government has introduced a 10% reservation quota to EWS candidates. Therefore people who have EWS form may avail reservation in govt jobs and admission in educational institutions.
Who will EWS Certificate Form?
- District Magistrate (DM) / Collector/ Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendiary/ Magistrate/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Taluka Magistrate
- Presidency Magistrate/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate
- Area Divisional officer/Sub-Divisional Officer where the candidate or his family usually resides.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
EWS Certificate Apply Eligibility Criteria:
people who want to take an EWS Certificate must satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should belong to the General category or Caste according to the rules of the central government of India
- Persons who do not belong to the reservation category such as SCs, STs, and OBCs
- Applicant family income must be less than 8 lakhs
- Family’s Residential Plot Area must be less than 100 square yards if it is in Notified Municipalities
- Family’s Agricultural Land Area must be less than 5 Acres
- Family’s Residential Flat Area must be less than 1000 square feet
- Family’s Residential Plot Area must be less than 200 square yards if it is in a notified municipality.
EWS form Application Fee: EWS Application fee completely depends on the state governments or and different issuing authorities. In some states, it’s absolutely free to apply for an EWS form. In some other states, applicants have to pay fees. Thus the application fee for the EWS form is not the same in all states of India.
Required Documents To EWS Certificate Online:
- Aadhar card
- BPL ration card
- PAN card
- Bank statement
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration/ Affidavit
- Bank Statement
- Recent Passport size photo
EWS Validity Period: EWS certificate validity period is one year from the date of the issue. Mostly this is used for obtaining Admission in educational Institutes and for applying for Govt Jobs. However, the Validity period of the EWS form may vary from state to state.
How To Apply for EWS Certificate Apply Online:
People who want to obtain an EWS Certificate can apply through online or offline modes. Different states in India are following different procedures to issue EWS forms. Therefore Candidates can apply through online mode by entering their economic, personal, and other details on the official website. But for Offline mode
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned simple steps.
- Download the ews form pdf certificate from the below-given link
- Fill up all the required details like Name, Permanent address, name of village/town, district, and pin code
- Paste the passport size photograph on the EWS application form
- Attach all the mandatory documents
- Submit this filled application to your nearest Tahsil Office or
- Applicants can contact their nearest CSC (Common Service Center).
However, the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate plays an important role in obtaining reservation quota in government jobs and admissions in educational institutions. So people who deserve an EWS certificate from the general category can apply and avail the benefits and reservation.