The OASIS website is designed to provide Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarship assistance for the backward castes. The Indian government bears the entire expenditure beyond the committed liability that is borne by the State Government. This scheme is applied to various courses. The funds are released and categorized both for hostelers and day scholar students as per the convenience of the students. The main function of it is to Promote and implement educational schemes including training for the enhancement of the capabilities of students.
WB Post-Matric Scholarship form download:
An online application for the pre-matric & post-matric scholarship for the year 2021-22 is available on the OASIS official website can be downloaded through the given below link.
Particulars to be filled in WB Post-Matric scholarship form:
The below-given details have to be filled in by the applicant.
- Full Name of Applicant (Mr./Mrs./Miss) in Block letters.
- Name of Father/Husband Name of Father/Husband.
- Date of Birth.
- Marital status
- Telephone Number (if any).
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC)
- State to which applicant belongs
- Permanent Address (P.O, P.S, Dist and State)
- The applicant has to tick YES / NO, Whether in full-time employment. If they agree they have to give details of the employment.
- Particulars regarding Father/Mother/Husband/ Guardian who supports in applicant’s studies are to be mentioned.
- Occupation(if employed, give income certificate from the employer)
- Bank Details of applicant
- Bank Name
- B A/C No
- IFSC Code
- MICR Code
- Course Details
- Name & Address of Institution (mentioning State / UT )
- Class & Course of Study
- Nature of Course (Degree / Diploma/ Certificate)
- Fulltime / Part-time (for c & d strike out the inappropriate)
- Duration of Course
- The actual date of joining the class
- Tentative date of the end of the session
- Particulars of non-refundable compulsory fees payable by the applicants
- Non-refundable fee (Rate (Rs.), Amount payable (Rs.), and Remarks)
Examination fee (Charged by Institute or University)
- Tick YES / NO option whether the person receives this scholarship of the previous year. If Yes, the amount received should be mentioned.
- Whether pursuing any other Course? If yes, give details of Institute & Course
- Whether applied for Merit/National Loan Scholarship or any other Stipend/Scholarship
- Annual Gross Family Income from all sources
- Hostel Details (to be filled by Hostellers only)
- Name & Address of Hostel
- Date of joining in current Session
- Charge payable
(A certificate by Hostel Superintendent and duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution showing exact date of admission to Hostel & charge payable to be submitted)
- A declaration is to be submitted by the applicant as well as the University / Board where the candidate wishes to apply.
- Dated Signature of the Applicant.
- Get the seal and signature of the Head of Institution.
- The details of the institution are to be noted. (Name, Designation, Address, State, and PIN Code)
- Income, Caste & Citizenship Certificate should be submitted
- A declaration of income should be given by the parents/ guardians when the candidate is not employed
Submission of WB Post-Matric scholarship form pdf:
The applicant has to download the form to fill in all the particulars mentioned in it. The filled-in application has to be submitted offline to the concerned officer at Municipal Corporation along with the required copies to be attested.
Our website provides several pdf forms for the benefit of the users. People can easily download the pdf form that has to be applied and follow the instructions that are given simply. The residents of West Bengal can make use of the benefits that are given to the backward classes.